Thanks for visiting my blog, you can join me by subscribing

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Order Your Beautiful Lilla Rose Hair Jewelry Today! Contact Heather Mason




"Drop Bun"  with "Open Flower Jet" clip
"I am so thankful to have this opportunity to share a little bit about the lovely Lilla Rose hair jewelry that has simplified my mornings in such a wonderful and pretty way!

I especially appreciate the durability of the "flexi-clips" and the neat way that they stay secure all day long.

These are available in seven different sizes, flexi-clips will hold very thick, very thin or long hair in a variety of hair styles. Please be sure to check out my site to view all of the hair jewelry choices available to you.




Hair Band  "Freestyle"

I have learned many new styles by viewing the "styling videos" available on my website (please feel free to visit and watch the videos). There is also a "sizing video" available there as well.

Please remember if you should order the wrong size clip, it is easily exchanged for the correct size absolutely free of charge.


SPECIAL OFFER!


I want to offer a special to ladies who are new to Lilla Rose! If you order three (3) items from my website, I will e-mail you for your choice of any item up to $16.00 FREE! This item should not be put in your cart. It is a separate transaction for me, and will take a little longer to reach you than your other items, which should arrive within about one week." 

"Up and Down" with "Floral Design"



Please place your order by clicking here: Order Here

 
To receive the Lilla Rose newsletter click here: Sign Up for our Newsletter


Please come and visit my Facebook page at: Like on Facebook






"Half-up" style, with an extra-small clip


Remember, if you order three (3) items from my website, I will e-mail you for your choice of any additional item up to a $16.00 value ABSOLUTELY FREE!

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon. If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to help you.

Heather Mason

0 comments :

Post a Comment